Ever since I started blogging and reading other parenting blogs, one thing has always impressed me and that’s how every mom has her own perspective and her own way of bringing up her kiddos! And the fact that everyone receives equal acceptance from their readers. One thing is for sure,we may have different parenting styles but what’s really important is that we all love our babies.
And I just love the idea of all these mommies supporting each other and not bashing them for the parenting choices that they made. So here it is, my list of why I am a crappy mom…
- I hug them everyday.
- I breastfed them.
- I supplemented with formula.
- I follow a regular vaccination schedule.
- I cloth diaper them both.
- I don’t disinfect their toys.
- I drop everything when I come home to say hello and make sure they know I am happy to see ’em…
View original post 286 more words